Friday, November 28, 2008

Gunnar is 8 months old today!

Another month has already gone by...way too fast. I can't believe my baby is 8 months old! And wow did he learn to crawl fast. He gets all over now and especially likes to follow Ashton around and try to get into whatever he's playing with. Ashton is still pretty good with him, but he doesn't so much like to share his toys with him (big surprise there).
Lars likes to say he gets that from me...to this day my sister still calls me an "un-sharer".
Remember the good old days Kelli? :)

Anyway some of Gunnar's favorite things right now are playing with everything he can get to, taking his baths in the big tub and splashing like crazy, being tickled & laughing, and he loves getting out of the house whether it's just for a walk or to go shopping or whatever. He loves eating cheerios and graham crackers (and anything else he can get his little hands on...I found a big piece of carpet in his mouth the other day!) and he still stares longingly at everything else we eat, but for now he still loves all of his baby fruits and veggies.
It won't be long Gunnar I promise and you'll get the good stuff!
Oh and by the way Gunnar, you are 8 months old now... you're not a newborn. Let's try not to get up every 2 hours at night anymore! Actually I had him about sleeping through the night (okay he slept through one night last week), then we stayed the next night in Salt Lake and that ended that. So since then he's back to his horrible sleeping habits...I guess when we get home I'll start over trying to get him back to sleeping better. Last night I looked at the clock every time he got up and it was 11:30, 1:30, 3:30 and 5:30...at least he's consistent???
Little stinker!
He's just too cute though...I can't get mad at him.
(I had to sneak back in and take this picture of him after I laid him down last night...I love how he sleeps on his belly with his arms tucked in and his bum in the air!)
Happy 8 months buddy!

2 comments:

horsehug said...

Jessica,

Yesterday I was also thinking how Gunnar was 8 months old!

His Horsey Grandma :)

Angie said...

Jessica, funny how Gunnar and I actually sleep the same! Tony is always laughing at me that I sleep on my belly with my arms tucked in like that...ha ha.. but not my "bum" up in the air; that's the only difference! I love my god-son! Love Angie