Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing at the park...

Friday was a nice day after being so cloudy and rainy for a few days, so I decided we needed to get out of the house. I called Lars and asked him if he wanted to meet us at the park for lunch.
I knew Ashton would have fun once we got there, it's just always a battle to get him dressed and out of the house.
(that and getting him to use the bathroom are my main pet peeves these days!!!)
Lately he is such a homebody, he'd rather stay home and play around the house in his pajamas than do anything! (not that there's anything wrong with that...I know he gets it from me), but I wanted him to get out and run around before it gets really cold.
Gunnar on the other hand LOVES to get out of the house...here he is enjoying the beautiful day...
So we packed a lunch and headed to the park. Ashton actually sat and ate his lunch before he went to play, then he and Gunnar both had fun swinging for a long time. I think Gunnar likes it as much as Ashton always used to. When we used to take Ashton to the park when he was little, that is all he wanted to do the whole time...swing, swing, swing.

2 comments:

Angie said...

all these photos are so adorable! Im glad I get to see them whenever I want too! I have to see him crawl!!! ~Angie~

Angie said...

Park days are the best aren't they? So relaxing and wonderful to be outside!!