Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Walking for real now...

After Gunnar took those first steps about a month ago, he still didn't really care about walking too much. He would take a few steps here and there, but would mostly rather crawl still. I think since he was sick for a couple weeks he just kind of forgot about it. But then while we were in Price he stood up by himself (without holding onto anything) for the first time and after he figured that out and practiced it a bunch he really started walking a lot last week and now he's getting pretty fast and it is so stinkin' cute! I love it! I love how proud of himself he is and I just love how he looks so small and wobbly still. Another stage that goes way too fast. I love these pictures from a few days ago.
He just looked so cute that day and was having so much fun practicing his new skill!

5 comments:

Cassidy said...

He is adorable. I miss you guys. Maybe I need to make a trip up there. So so cute jess.

Jody said...

Can't believe he is walking!! CUTE little guy!! It is so saaad how quickly they grow up! But, fun at the same time!! Hope you enjoyed the warm weather while it lasted!!

fourballerinas said...

Wow, walking!! I loved it when Alyssa learned to walk because she stopped whinning so much about keeping up with her sisters. So fun to see them proud of themselves. Looks like another G for our fam. Good thing I love girls! (well, that's all I know) Guess Brady will have to borrow a boy from you or Brianne for a day. Brady is for sure going to be in Logan on the 14th of June. The girls and I are looking for tickets so we can come too. We must get together.
Audrey

Lindee said...

I'd have to agree that he's a pretty cute walker. and his "HI" still cracks me up!

love the scrapbook pages! very cute!

Cascio Photography said...

I can't believe he is REALLY walking now!!! He is so stinkin' cute in these pictures :) I can't wait to see him in action!!