Sunday, April 26, 2009

Visitors...

The past couple of weeks we have had some family come to visit us and it has been lots of fun! Especially for Ashton and Gunnar...they love to see new people other than Mommy and Daddy.
First my little brother Jordan stopped by for an afternoon on his way back to Missoula from Evanston. Long enough to get his hair cut and play with the boys for a little while. Ashton LOVES it when he comes...but Jordan tends to always be a little behind schedule so if he says he's going to get to our house sometime in the morning, he usually actually arrives in the afternoon, so I get to hear from Ashton over and over again "When is Uncle Jordan EVER going to get here???" Then when he finally does he can't stop smiling. It was fun to see you Jordan!

Then last week my sister Kelli and her fiance' Jimmy came to see us and stayed a couple nights on their way from Farmington, New Mexico to Boise, Idaho. They are both traveling nurses and are going there for their next job.

It will be nice to have them closer so we can try to see them more often. Ashton and Gunnar both loved having them here too.
It was also Grandparents week at Ashton's school last week so my Mom and step-dad came down on Tuesday to spend the day with him at school.

They were only going to stay for about an hour, but Ashton didn't want them to leave so they stayed the whole time. Sounds like they had a lot of fun and of course Ashton loved having them there! A lot of times Grandpa Harry has to work on weekends when we plan things so it was nice that this was something that was during the week that he had a day off for and could come to.

3 comments:

Ballard Family said...

How fun I love having family here. Yeah this week should work for us. It looked like it is suppose to rain on Tue. and Wed. but who knows their always wrong, so we could try Thursday for the park or if it doesn't work we could meet somewhere inside for lunch or something. Let me know what your schedule is. here is my e-mail justin_ash@msn.com ( if you want to give me your # I can give you a ring :)

Jody said...

Having family come visit is exciting!! I usually can't tell my kids, cause they do exactly what Ashton does " When are they coming, where are they?" For hours!! Glad that Kelli is moving closer that will be fun.. Jordan looks good..He is such a funny kid.. How fun for your mom and Harry to come to school! I'm sure that made Ashton's Year!! Well hope your doing well!!

Angie said...

Aren't visitors great!! I just love having visitors come out here. Doesn't matter if it's for 2 days or for 22. I love it. So glad you had a fun time with them. You're going to go through withdrawl, though, with having so many come right in a row!