Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Tattoos...

These pictures were from awhile ago, but I came across them and remembered that back when I took them I had wanted to post them. It was a day that we had been inside all day and I was trying to find something to do to entertain Ashton & Gunnar before dinner. So I found Ashton's fake tattoos from his Christmas stocking and put a few on each of them. They were just too cute on Gunnar and it was funny to me that right after I put them on him he immediately went over and grabbed this red car and pushed it all over the floor for about half an hour while making the car sound effects that I swear are built in to all little boys!
Don't worry the tattoos washed right off in the bath the next day.

Vroom Vroom!

1 comment:

Jody said...

What a handsome little boy!!