Monday, April 20, 2009

Another fun scrapbook weekend...

My longtime friend Mandy (we go back to 1st grade!) lives in Idaho Falls and had an all day scrapbook day there on Saturday. So I went and stayed with her Friday night then stayed again Saturday night after scrapbooking all day that day. I got 18 more pages done! I had gotten all organized a couple nights last week, so I had my pages all ready to go and it was fun to use Mandy's stuff.

I always love the drive to Idaho Falls...it's so pretty and such a peaceful drive by myself. It flies by every time. I hadn't seen Mandy's little boy Dylan in almost 2 years, so it was fun to play with him and see how much he's changed since then. What a little cutie...such a mischievious look in his eyes all the time!
Too bad I forgot to even take 1 picture while I was there!
(so unlike me I know)
I did take pictures of all of my pages when I got home though.
Here are some of them...

Lars had fun with the boys again going to the fun park and the park at the school. It was such a beautiful weekend, I think they were outside for most of it. Oh and don't worry he'll get his guys weekend starting on Thursday. He and some of his long time friends are going on their annual fishing trip this weekend and he also got out Sunday when I got home to fish up Logan Canyon. It was a way fun weekend for me...I'm glad we can both get out once in awhile to spend some time doing our hobbies! Oh and this time when I got home Ashton ran to me and jumped into my arms saying I missed you Mommy! I love you! And Gunnar hugged me off and on for about the first hour. Fun to be away, but I sure love to come home to my boys! I missed them too.

5 comments:

Jody said...

Cute stuff Jess!! How fun to hang out with Mandi!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!! and a great Easter also!! I so need to update my blog!! We made a quick get away to Disneyland!! So that's why I haven't been in touch!!Love ya

Cassidy said...

so ummm i got this thing in the mail. Seriously jess what a surprise. Man am i lucky i won!!! So cute. thank you. Cutest pages too. I am so jealous.

Ballard Family said...

Super cute! I haven't scrap booked forever, your cute pages made me want to for a minute, then I remembered how far behind I would be and it didn't seem so appealing anymore :) Anyway, we should try to get together sometime next week, I don't have much going on that I know of right now, that would be fun.

Angie said...

What great pages!! They are so cute.

Cascio Photography said...

Seriously you kick my butt with your creativity!!! I love all those pages!!! Someday we are going to have to scrapbook together so I can watch how you do it :)
PS I LOVE the FAMILY PICTURES pages ;) haha