Sunday, December 18, 2011

Our Family pictures :)

This year I decided to have Kelli just take a few pictures of us with my camera to try to get a good one for our Christmas card. At the last minute, I asked her to come down one day and actually came up with clothes out of our closets to go together!
As usual it wasn't very fun...it was really cold and my boys at their ages (and well personalities..haha) are just not very cooperative on picture day. And that is Lars included!!! Poor Aunt Kelli...
But we did manage to get a very few good ones before everyone got really onry (yes I know that's not how you spell that word, but the real spelling bugs me)...anyway here's what we got... 
  And our 2011 Christmas card...It was fun to make!

Thank you Aunt Kelli!!!

2 comments:

Susan O. said...

I love all of them! :)

Grandma

Cassidy said...

OH i can't even think about getting pics. Blake and all three would do me in. Not a favorite thing to do with the family i must say.