Saturday, December 31, 2011

Falling asleep everywhere...

The couple weeks around Christmas I got lots of pictures of Gunnar falling asleep everywhere except for his bed!
I think with everything going on and getting to bed a little later lots of nights...he was just exhausted because usually he and Ashton only fall asleep in their beds.
Anyway...here is our very sleepy Gunnar :)
(on our way home after fishing all day the day after we stayed in Lava..)
 (Christmas Eve...I think I already posted this one, but I love it. Love him :)
 (Right before we pulled in the driveway after getting home from Price...slept here for 2 more hours :)
At the one Aggie basketball game we've been to this year...he ate his very blue snow cone, then asked me if he could lay down and fell right asleep :)
 (And on New Year's Eve...he made it till 10:30, then followed me into my room while I was taking out my contacs and immediately laid on the floor and zonked out. I couldn't believe he made it that long!)

No comments: