Friday, October 12, 2012

Fun car wash!

The other day while Ashton was at school, I finally decided to clean out my car and wash it...it was long overdue! So I cleaned and vacuumed it out at home, then decided to go spray it off at the carwash. When we got there, I realized that I had a token for a free automatic car wash, so we drove through that.
As I started to pull in, I realized that Gunnar had never been to one...ever! I guess we always hand wash our vehicles...I really couldn't remember the last time we'd gone through an auto one. I know when Ashton was little we did...Anyway, Gunnar thought it was the coolest thing ever! I just sat and watched his cute expressions and listened to his giggles the whole time, it was so cute! I was glad I had my phone with me to snap some pictures...I love
his sweet innocence and the way he finds so much joy in simple little things :)
 
 

No comments: