Tuesday, October 2, 2012

4 and a half :)

Gunnar turned 4 and a half on the 28th of September :)
 
He is the cutest 4 and a half year old I know.
We were off to lunch with a friend, then school for Gunnar.
 He dressed himself like he does every day...love the socks :)
 
You make my day in little ways every single day Gunnar...you hug me for no reason, give me kisses whenever I want them, help me out around the house, laugh at silly little things...oh your laugh, I adore it. You sing to every song on the radio when we're in the car and keep singing the last song that was on when I turn the car off, long after we've gotten out of the car.
I'm so lucky to get to spend my days with you...I love you so much!

 

2 comments:

Susan O. said...

What a doll he is :)

Mom/Grandma :)

Ashley said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast. I love his smile and his socks