Monday, March 24, 2014

Stomach Super Bug...

Not much to blog about because we have been passing around the worst stomach bug ever :( It started with Gunnar last weekend...he laid on the couch almost all of Saturday and Sunday, then once he started feeling good by Monday, I got it and had it that day and Tuesday. Then I think it was Wednesday when I thought I was better that Ashton got it. He pretty much just threw up one time (all over his bed...uggh), then I woke up Thursday with it as bad as it had been before and I was so sick until Saturday night. I finally woke up feeling better on Sunday. Lars had a stomach ache on and off during the week, but not much else until Sunday. Then he got it horribly. I really don't know if I've ever seen him that sick. So today we were all feeling pretty much fine, till tonight when Ashton has it again! I want to scream. Especially since my stomach is hurting again. Then after I scream I want to cry.
 
Praying hard all of us are over it by Friday for Gunnar's birthday...
And also really praying for nice weather!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope everyone feels better. Sounds horrible!

horsehug said...

I feel so bad for all of you, Jessica, and am still praying you are all well very soon!