Tuesday, March 4, 2014

More Mexico...

On Saturday we just hung out at the resort all day again...slept in, went to a late breakfast, then went and hung out on the beach for awhile.
So nice to just relax!

 After awhile Lars went and checked out some snorkel gear and went snorkeling right there off of our beach. He said there were tons of fish and he loved it!
I just sat back and read my book and did a lot of people watching.
 People from everywhere...I've never heard so many different languages.
Oh and there were these people wandering the beach trying to get people to take pictures with baby alligators, monkeys and a huge iguana...
After we'd spent a couple hours, we went back to our room to cool off for awhile, then went to dinner that night at one of the nice "a la carte" restaurants on the resort. A La Carte meaning...not buffet. We ordered from a menu. It was really good!
 Lars and the enormous beer they brought to him...
 We had a table that looked out over the sand and ocean. At one point a raccoon came up and put it's paws up on my chair and scared me to death! They are another animal that we saw wandering everywhere around the resort.
I kind of squealed when it scared me and that was enough to scare it away from jumping up on my lap! hahaha :)
I can't remember which show it was that night, but we missed most of it because of our late dinner reservations. So we just wandered around for awhile after eating then went back to our room.
I had really kinked my neck ziplining the day before so it was nice to just have a relaxing day...
 


No comments: