Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Our last full day in Mexico...


After our fun day in Cozumel, we had one last full day at the resort on Monday.
We had talked about maybe doing another excursion like going to see some of the Mayan ruins that are all around that area, but instead decided we'd rather just relax all day than take a bus ride and walk around all day. So we slept in again and got up and went to breakfast, checked email and Facebook, then decided to check out some of the bikes that they have that you can ride around a trail on the resort.
 That was really fun and we saw tons of these guys...
Beautiful flowers all over...
 In front of the Cenote that was in the middle of our resort...

 After our bike ride, we decided to go hang out at the pool again for awhile. Lars went swimming again while I relaxed :) 
 Then after awhile we got up to leave and finally saw some monkeys swinging through the trees above us. So I grabbed my camera and got a few pictures...they were so high up and moved so quickly!
 This one is my favorite...he had stopped to eat an apple right above me. I love his eyes...
 Anyway after we followed them around for awhile, we went and ate lunch then went back down and walked along the beach again. It is so pretty there!
 Super hero beach volleyball we watched for a little bit...
 Then that night we went to our last nice dinner...it was really good!
Vacation goes by way too fast!

 

2 comments:

Jana said...

Such neat pictures! I love living the vacation through them!

You are breathtaking.. I adore you

jessica said...

I just saw this comment..you are so sweet :) I adore you too!