Saturday, August 13, 2011

Proud of myself :)

A couple months ago I FINALLY got photshop and another editing program called Lightroom on my computer. So since then, I've been trying to figure them out and actually teaching myself a lot! So since I don't have the energy to catch up on any of my other posts, I thought I'd post just this one picture.
About 3 weeks ago I took my friend Tallie's extended family pictures...that is 26 people! It was really fun, but it's darn near impossible to get that many people looking at you, let alone all smiling at the same time. That is where photoshop comes in and I just have to say that I'm proud of myself for this....

(everyone looking...almost everyone smiling :)
(if you click on the picture, you can see it bigger)
Thank you photoshop!
...and they are  all almost done Tallie!

2 comments:

horsehug said...

What an amazing job you did, Jessica, on her beautiful family. I am very impressed at your wonderful photography!

Meridith said...

Wow! That looks awesome! I have a hard time getting a good picture of one person, let alone 26!