Thursday, August 25, 2011

The big 35!

Wow...it's weird to even type that. 35. Really? Can't believe it. Don't feel like it. But I guess it's true.
 I am 35!
I had a fun birthday...I woke up to a cute little voice outside my bedroom door saying "Your lunch is almost ready Mommy!" Then breakfast delivered to me in bed with these cute cards the boys had gone and picked out for me...
 ...and this paper with hearts glued to it that Gunnar told Lars he wanted to make for me. On his own. Love him :)

Here I am in all of my 35 year old no make up glory...yikes.
Then Lars had to go to work all day so we just hung out at home. Gunnar took a good nap while Ashton played at a friend's house, so that was a gift in itself! Then Lars surprised me and had my Mom and sister come down for dinner...we went to Olive Garden, then he had a bunch of friends and neighbors come over to have cake and ice cream after we got home.
He is always good to plan something fun to celebrate my birthday...thanks for a fun day hun :)

3 comments:

horsehug said...

Your pictures and storytelling in both these newest entries is wonderful as always. :) The boys are so cute and love you so much!

Tallie Geddes said...

What a fun day - LArs is so cute to always "surprise you"! But new Rule - no pictures of me on anyone's blog!!:)

Cassidy said...

Whatever you look 25. No kidding. Glad you had a great day!!!