Monday, May 6, 2013

Gunnar's preschool Mom's Picnic...

 Last Friday I got to go to Gunnar's preschool's Mom's Picnic at Willow Park. It brought back memories from going with Ashton 3 years ago :)
Gunnar was really looking forward to going and it was fun to spend the afternoon with him. It was such a nice day...
After we ate our lunch, the kids got to tell about something they like to do with their moms. Gunnar and I brought things that make up a movie night to show...a movie, popcorn and licorice.
Then all of the kids presented us with our gifts...A breakfast in bed bag with a cute little note on it and granola inside :) so cute...somehow I forgot it at the park, but I think the teachers grabbed it, so we'll hopefully get it this week. I treasure their little homemade gifts.
Then Gunnar had lots of fun blowing bubbles for a long time before it was time to go.
I'm sad preschool for him is almost over...he's on his way to big kid school soon. Time goes by way too fast.

No comments: